Thursday, August 26, 2021

Surprise at the Airport

Hello everyone!

This summer, I stopped at Bradley Airport in Windsor Locks and I was pleasantly surprised with something I saw!

When we walked in, there was a SUPER long line that we had to wait in. After about five minutes the line still hadn't moved but I realized that I was standing next to the Kid Governor exhibit at the airport! I knew that Mr. C and some of the Kid Governor team had been granted approval to set up the exhibit at the airport. I never thought I would run right into it!

So, once I saw the exhibit, I ran right up to it to try and find my poster. It was right in the front and I was SUPER excited to see it. I read it and literally learned things that I had forgotten what I had written about when running in the Kid Governor election. Not only did I learn things about my platform, I also learned things I didn't know about my Cabinet members and their platforms. I learned that we shared some of the same hobbies and I learned a lot of stuff about what makes their platforms so important! If you haven't learned about their platforms, make sure to visit CT.KidGovernor.org/cabinet2021. And if you happen to be at Bradley Airport before the end of September, make sure to find the Kid Governor exhibit and learn all about me and my Cabinet!

Now, are you ready for the fun fact of the week? Here it is...

I have visited the Bahamas and an island called Exuma! Exuma is known for their swimming pigs. The craziest part about the swimming pigs is that nobody knows how they got to the island!

Stay Positive! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meeting 2022 Kid Governor Makhi

Hello! 5th graders! I hope you all are doing well and having a great new year so far! Today I’m going to tell you about a meeting I attended...