Monday, April 26, 2021

From the CTKG Cabinet: Meet Myalee!

Hi, my name is Myalee and I am a member of the CTKG Cabinet!

My platform is Stopping Racism. I hope to accomplish my platform by:

1. Talking to government officials about how they can help.

2. Spreading the word on racism through social media.

3. Creating presentations for elementary school students to spread awareness of different cultures


Recently I have been sketching ideas for posters, talking to friends and family about anti-racism, and telling people around me to spread awareness. 

I think that racism is a problem in Connecticut and I want to fix it. I believe that nobody deserves to be discriminated against because of their differences. If you wish to support my platform, you can help by:

1. Spreading awareness on social media about anti-racism.

2. Telling friends and family about ways they can be anti-racist.

3. Make a poster.

Please remember that racism is everywhere and we can stop it! If we work together, racism can come to an end and we won't have to worry anymore! We are all in this together to work and stop racism for good. Join me because racism is a problem that I can't fix alone. Your support would mean a lot during this difficult time. 

Join me to end racism!


- Myalee Maxwell

Kid Governor's Cabinet

CREC Glastonbury-East Hartford Magnet School

Glastonbury/New Britain, CT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meeting 2022 Kid Governor Makhi

Hello! 5th graders! I hope you all are doing well and having a great new year so far! Today I’m going to tell you about a meeting I attended...